Friday 27 July 2018

about me😜😜😝😝



                             About me

1. im nice kinda honest sometimes im moody im happy to make friends.
2. my fav games are fortnight roblox msp.
3.i like school and i really like free time and maths.
4.i like to do  boxing after school me and my mum go at 6:pm.
5.at home i like to help my mum do the washing and my fav is going on wifi and fortnight and sleeping.
6.my fav food would be with some chilles mexican chilles.
7.mostly on saturday me and my mum go up shoping.
8.in the week ends i like to call my friends.




   

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos you have chosen. It's nice to see that you are helpful at home! Next time you need to check for capital letters. Great work today Sapphire-Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about